Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously posted about replacing my 07 DC Limited with a 10 CM, and I did it today. I'll pick up the truck Saturday after they install the remote start and spray-in bedliner.

Got the truck for invoice + some extras, and ZERO PERCENT financing for 5 years. Freakin' AWESOME! I wasn't sure I'd qualify, and I thought if I did, I'd have to put 10% down, but 0 down, 0%. I financed 17k more this time than last and my payment is $99/mo higher. Unbelievable.

New rig is a black CM Limited Platinum (No RSE) w/gray interior.

20" platinum wheels will be for sale, as will the chrome door handles, mirror covers, and front bumperb(lower). I'm going to live with the grill, but I will probably replace it with a black one, so It may be available, too.

Topper will get ordered Saturday, and wheels/tires/lift will follow shortly.

I'm more than a little excited!

·
Registered
274 Posts
congrats! wonder what shipping cost on your wheels would be? hummm. lol.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats! wonder what shipping cost on your wheels would be? hummm. lol.
I sold the wheels off my 07 for $1300 including freight to Florida from Colorado. I put them on ebay. Seems like you could get nice aftermarket wheels for that, but some people prefer OEM.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Excited for you; congrats!

So why did you and others go to the 2010 from the 2007 after less than 3 years? I would really like to make sure I am not missing something in continuing to mod my 2007 instead of going with a 2010 and putting my mods on it.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excited for you; congrats!

So why did you and others go to the 2010 from the 2007 after less than 3 years? I would really like to make sure I am not missing something in continuing to mod my 2007 instead of going with a 2010 and putting my mods on it.

My main issue is that I have 90k miles on it. My wife's 03 landcruiser has 125k and is out of warranty. I have 10k left on my 100k warranty, and I didn't want to have 2 cars I was still making payments on that were out of warranty (we got hers used).

I love my 07 and modded it silly, and I would drive it til the wheels fell off, but with the incentives available on the 10, it really made sense for me.

I got a 125k warranty on the new truck, so it should last at least 4 years.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
If I got rid of my '07 and got a '10 my wife would kill me for all the mod money I lost from the first truck. I'll never understand trading one truck for another of the same make and model....
That being said it is nice to have a brand new truck and new mods to look forward to. Congrats man and I'll be looking for pics.

Edit: just read where you explained why you traded. I guess I hadn't thought about high milage since I only drive about 10k a year!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
My main issue is that I have 90k miles on it. My wife's 03 landcruiser has 125k and is out of warranty. I have 10k left on my 100k warranty, and I didn't want to have 2 cars I was still making payments on that were out of warranty (we got hers used).

I love my 07 and modded it silly, and I would drive it til the wheels fell off, but with the incentives available on the 10, it really made sense for me.

I got a 125k warranty on the new truck, so it should last at least 4 years.
Thanks for the quick response!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts