Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm hoping someone can give me some insight. I have an 07 crew max 4x4 1st and rev were slipping badly had the dash lights lit up like a Christmas tree. I started with a trans fluid change and had the valve body rebuilt by IPT had trans ecu reflashed with updated program. Transmission was still slipping. So I installed a low mileage used unit and had the fluid level adjusted by the dealer. Now when I drive it it is sluggish from a stop and is not down shifting into 1st gear manually or automatically. The trans is taking off in 2nd gear. It did throw the codes 2714 and 756 for solenoid d and b. I took it back to the dealer had them double check the programming and everything is good. Now I'm stumped as to what needs done. Any help would be great

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m fighting some serious issues of the same nature on my 2005 4wd with A750F AT I believe if yours has. 4.7 you have same transmission (E-2wd, F-4wd). I’ve not done the
PCM RECALIBRATE yet but so far all I’ve encountered and at this moment I’m getting ready to investigate the wiring harness plug for corrosion and it broken pins. Since we’ve both had units swapped we are likely to have had some moisture intrusion and possibly some bad pins or wires now.
Check there first whatever transmission you have. Use dielectric silicone grease in plug for moisture displacement after carefully and thoroughly cleaning /burnishing the pins. Or after harness change if necessary.

Found this webinar presentation very helpful deciphering the information manual I already had which is synonymous to this presentation

1 - 2 of 2 Posts