Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am racking my brain deciding what if i should put a leveling kit or the more expensive full lift kit on my 08 Tundra 4x4 double cab. I want to be able to have 33 inch tires on it and will be towing snowmobiles as well as hauling wood. Not to familiar with the different brands. I have been looking at toytec, truxx and skyjacker kits. Any info would be helpful. I am also trying to find a place that manufactures after market bumpers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am racking my brain deciding what if i should put a leveling kit or the more expensive full lift kit on my 08 Tundra 4x4 double cab. I want to be able to have 33 inch tires on it and will be towing snowmobiles as well as hauling wood. Not to familiar with the different brands. I have been looking at toytec, truxx and skyjacker kits. Any info would be helpful. I am also trying to find a place that manufactures after market bumpers.
If you are only going to run a 33" tire I would go with the truxxx, toytec, LRO, or readylift lift and level kit. A full lift 4.5 to 6" probably wouldnt look right with anything under a 35" tire IMO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts