Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have had issues with the dealors fixing problems. TSB's mainly and what problems have you had? If there is anything I should be worried about that happens overtime I want to get fixed ASAP. Any help would be apprieciated.
SORRY I DONT HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO SEARCH A MILLION POSTS!

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Radio. Turns off by itself, have to keep smacking the volume control to keep it on. They replaced it once and it still doesn't work.

·
Registered
848 Posts
my 07 was always taken care of by the dealer .. i only complained a few weeks ago when i took it in for the center support bearing being bad and they didnt want to do the correct repair so i called toyota directly and within 30 minutes they saw it my way and repaired it correctly overall i just wish they would have listened to me on the stuck accelerator issue back in the begining of 07

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone had to do the front Diff growl repair thats listed in the TSB's??? I havent had any problems with mine besides the nock that the motor has and the bouncing bed on bumpy road or if your off road is absolutley rediculously bad.

·
Registered
146 Posts
front diff tsb was a pain in the *** to deal with. 3 trips to the dealer before they could tune into the noise that i was hearing, then it spent a whole week on the lift while 3 different techs stretched out a 4 hour job. i havent gone back for the driveshaft tsb because its a pain dealing with a service dept.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts