Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just finish up with installing my new mesh grille upper and lower and it turned out great. Now my truck is starting to look sexy "Yeah buddy rollin like a big shot!"

The company I purchased the grille from missed up on the lower center grille. It was to small, no worries. I will submit new pixs once I get the center grille. I could not resist posting pixz.

Let me know what you all think about the grille. BTW haters stay AWAY!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Looks Great !!!

Couple of questions:
1. Easy install -- bolt-over type or do you have to cut-up the grille?
2. Chrome or Stainless?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Where did you purchase? Link? Price? Looks great! I don't know about the lowers but that upper grill looks good!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Looks Great !!!

Couple of questions:
1. Easy install -- bolt-over type or do you have to cut-up the grille?
2. Chrome or Stainless?
After looking at the pic closer, you can see the black OEM grille behind the mesh....

Also.... it's a Precision Grille, I believe...

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
So I just finish up with installing my new mesh grille upper and lower and it turned out great. Now my truck is starting to look sexy "Yeah buddy rollin like a big shot!"

The company I purchased the grille from missed up on the lower center grille. It was to small, no worries. I will submit new pixs once I get the center grille. I could not resist posting pixz.

Let me know what you all think about the grille. BTW haters stay AWAY!!!
Go to Home Depot and pick up a piece for the center.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the same grill, and for the money you cant beat it ! Mine came from Sleek auto accessories on ebay. I stole the idea from another thread on here.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JMSim I wish I would of know that before hand I would of definitely purchase a sheet of this stuff and do it myself. Overall I like the result of the grille and it is a bolt over.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also does anyone have any suggestion on the ugly eyebrow? I am not trying to purchase another surrounding to replace it. Has any had any success filling it in and color matching?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Also does anyone have any suggestion on the ugly eyebrow? I am not trying to purchase another surrounding to replace it. Has any had any success filling it in and color matching?
See my post above, get a piece and cut it to fit. $2-$3 for a 'sheet'

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have the Home Depot stuff behind my factory grill for rock protection. The radiator and stuff is pretty exposed back there and the factory grill will let some pretty large things thru. I also found it stops the majority of insects and the dead bugs just brush right off. The radiator stays nice and clean. :tu:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looking good and as for the home depot stuff its alot thiner than what he has and does not come in a piece wide enough to do the main opening maybe the smaller parts. I have done it with the home depot stuff in the past on the old 4Runner and then re-did it with some other material I found since it wasn't holding up to well. Here are some pics I dug up from that DIY project.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all who viewed this thread I enjoyed everyone comments and if anyone have any further suggestion PM me. Happy New Year to everyone out there!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts