Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally traded in my old 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 and got my dream truck. I purchased a 2007 Tundra SR5 4X4 with the towing package, 5.7L, CrewMax. I LOVE IT! I am trying to gain as much knowledge as possible about options/features and I was hoping someone could shed some light on my question(s):
1. How do I know if I have Bluetooth? There is a spot for a microphone in the headliner plastic storage unit, but I do not know if it is installed; I use a BlackBerry 8330 if that means anything
2. There is a small rectangular plastic boxed shaped thing above the driver's door that is about 2"x1"x.75" and also looks like a microphone...what is this?
3. The driver's seat is power and has a bit of a loose feel; it tends to lift up in the forward left corner like it is a bit loose while traveling; again, any info to help is appreciated

·
Registered
860 Posts
1) if you have the Nav unit, you have bluetooth, go to phone, then setup
2) it's nothing but somthing to hold up the headliner, the passenger side has a grab handle, and the rear seats have coat hangers
3) no idea

·
Registered
457 Posts
1) If you have the JBL sound system, then you have the Bluetooth.
2) Im not sure myself what that is.
3) I have the power seat and its not suppose to move an inch. Get it warrantied if possible.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the TUNDRA owners club. Use the little "Search" button up there and all your questions will be answered as these topics have ALL been discussed before at length. Again, welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you have a bunch of buttons on your steering wheel, one looking like a talking head, you have bluetooth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts