Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was wondering if i get a 3 inch lift (level kit) will this fit? 16x12 classic II and ssr radials 33x12.50. im looking for the wide tire and rim look. much info and pictures greatly appriciated. new to this forum and i love it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
depends o nth ebsp. 12" wide wheel is a bit much.

·
Registered
138 Posts
.....huh?

i run 17x9's on 32.5's, my tundy's also got the 3" level kit with 1" add a leaf.

i was getting some rub on the frame until i remedy the problem with inch and a half spacers.
now, i get rubbing on the inner fender flares. which i trimmed, and it will still rub a bit when i'm jouncin around.

i doubt i can go any taller, but if you want a 16x10's, make sure you get some with the correct back-spacing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
so i was wondering if i get a 3 inch lift (level kit) will this fit? 16x12 classic II and ssr radials 33x12.50. im looking for the wide tire and rim look. much info and pictures greatly appriciated. new to this forum and i love it.
I will have just about the same setup.

I have 4" of lift and will have a custom bumper. I have test fitted the tires already and will have to take off the front mud flaps and trim the innder fender. Surprisingly enough they are only outside the fender flare about 1/2". It's going to look awesome. Trust me, you will need to do some work to get this setup right but it can be done, just not with a leveling kit.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts