Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would like to know this as well...I will have the TRD rims but would like to replace the stock tires with BF A/Ts and want to go as large as I can with no rub when turning.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Anyone try 305's yet? They should fit IMO, and if not add a leveling kit.

I've heard that discount will let you try out tires to see if they will fit. It would be a good idea to tweek the suspension and turn the wheels lock to lock to see if they hit bad... Something a sledge wouldn't take care of ;) .

·
Registered
31 Posts
bump. I also have KMC Hoss wheels in 18x9 and would like to put some beefy tires on without a lift / leveling kit but cant seem to find the answer. What is the biggest tire size? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think their should be info in the FAQs about this. a 285 should be fine on stock rims/no lift. I am running 305s with a leveling kit. No issues expect drop in MPG.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the TRD stock 18s that I just powder coated black for my Slate DC. Will 305x65x18 or 285x70x18 fit with a 3" toytec lift?

·
Registered
118 Posts
305's will fit. Just have to trim the skid plate a little. Not aware of anyone making a 285/70. Do you mean 285/65? That will fit also but will look small with 3" lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts