Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw an older post, but it didnt help much. i know about the knobs and having to take out the whole damn rear panel, but as far as what to replace them with (front and back) i have no clue. ive taken out the front speakers and they are TINY!!! i want something with some bump! help guys anything would be great!!!:clown:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so does that mean that i can put just any speaker in there? any 4 inch speaker will fit? i mean i looked at it once and i was astonished by what it looked like. it was like a box with a built in speaker (looked kinda custom made). i would like to do it myself, but maybe i will have to take it somewhere if i wanna get the professional job with the real bumps. how much would that cost (replacing 4 speakers and putting a couple subs in?)

·
Registered
374 Posts
i had a 92 and a 95 4runner. i put either 3.5 or 4" boston acoustics in the front. the rear speakers are individually amped from what i remember. have fun with that. i just left them and upgraded the head unit to the one that they put in the supra. was happy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, maybe i should just take it somewhere that can do this. ill look for prices. im looking for boston acoustics, but i went to their websites and i cant find any products i have to search by model's -_- ill keep looking though thanks man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts