Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is problem...
Cold start, the White Smoke just poures out of the exhaust. The Oil level is good for now and no CEL. Seems if I run it long enough the smoke fades. Don't notice any power loss and the truck seems to idle just fine.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Here is problem...
Cold start, the White Smoke just poures out of the exhaust. The Oil level is good for now and no CEL. Seems if I run it long enough the smoke fades. Don't notice any power loss and the truck seems to idle just fine.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!
Hows your coolant? Any Milk in there?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update...
The tech at toyota pulled the plugs and found coolant was leaking into cylinder 2.
Replaced the head gasket, plugs, fuel filter and belts. The truck runs like a champ now...
Looking to get another 100K out of her.

The just don't make them like they used to, probably the reason I like her so much!!

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
Just an update...
The tech at toyota pulled the plugs and found coolant was leaking into cylinder 2.
Replaced the head gasket, plugs, fuel filter and belts. The truck runs like a champ now...
Looking to get another 100K out of her.

The just don't make them like they used to, probably the reason I like her so much!!
Thanks for the update ~ I suspected something like this but one never knows . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts