Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I was debating buying this on next paycheck. It looks nice, but it is blot-on, does anyone know if it would still would good ?

One of my friends said that if I do get this grille, that i should try to find a dark red radiator so you can see the red through the black mesh.

Attached is a pic of the front of my tundra .. ignore the scratches, I hit a barbed wire fence and need to buy a new hood

Attachments

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Haven't seen you in a while. That's a clean grill. You better get it before I do!:D

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Paramount has some nice looking grilles but Id buy from a online store so you can return it in case it doesnt fit right, because that one on eBay says theres a 15% restocking fee.

I bought a horizontal billet grille from steetsideauto (found a 15% online coupon) and the fitment was HORRIBLE!! Didnt fit and had huge gaps on the hood. The plastic they use felt really cheap like it would crack if you didnt handle it carefully. Streetsideauto let me return it and gave me a full refund and paid for the return shipping.

Anyway just buy w/ caution. ;)

Paramount on the left, my Darrell Walltrip on the right

On my Darrell Walltrip grille the 2 side "doglegs" almost touch the bumper, the paramount grilles didnt.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That ebay grille looked like a cheap knock off of the Darrell Waltrip grille. I would check out TRDparts4U .com and see if they still have some left.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha, sorry Tundrunk, I've been busy with work and friends.
And TRD stuff is expspensive, and I dont have a whole lot of money with bills and hanging out all the time. I liked the look of this one on ebay, and wanted a grill that looks like that in black, but I dont want it to fall apart on me =/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts