Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

If you are looking for a custom switch panel to fit in your factory sunglass holder location, you have come to the right place. This will only fit 1st gen AC models. Pop out your factory sunglass holder or garage door opener panel, and this switch panel will snap right into place. I have a couple models designed, for 4 or 5 standard rocker panel switches. Could do 3 if requested.

I have been using mine for about a month now and it has worked flawlessly. The parts are 3d printed with working hinges and snap features. I have sold some locally to friends and they are stoked as well. I figured others on here would be stoked on these as well for a factory looking switch panel.

I am currently only making them in black with a textured face, but upon request I could do a smooth face as well. Other colors could be pursued if enough people are interested for me to invest in the material.

I am willing to sell these shipped for $40 for any of those interested.

I haven't posted much on Tundra Solutions before, so please let me know if there is a better discussion to post this under!! Also let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers guys!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts