Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the post about the luminics H10 yellow foglight bulbs that slotted into a 2007 Tundra, but I'm wondering whether these will also fit in the Sequoia (my passenger side fog is burned out!). Any posts re: procedures for replacement and suggestions for bulbs would be great. I run yellow PIAAs in my 4runner and like yellow fogs best. Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for your reply spinn! I'm not sure...does the 1st gen Sequoia that we both have use 9006 bulbs for the foglight?
If so, is there anything yellow, aftermarket and bright that you recommend? also, is this an easy swap by myself?
Any links to the procedure, or to the bulbs you recommend would be great, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post!
Nice 2001 sequoia by the way...black is great!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't have fog lights on mine, but there is a list (I think it's in the Owner's Manual) that lists all the replacement bulbs. Here's the list for a 2002, which should be the same:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Replacement Light Bulb Size Guide

Low Beam Headlight Bulb Size: 9003/HB2
High Beam Headlight Bulb Size: 9003/HB2
Parking Light Bulb Size: 3157A
Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 3157A
Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 7440
Tail Light Bulb Size: 168 or 7443
Stop Light Bulb Size: 7443
High Mount Stop Light Bulb Size: 168
Fog/Driving Light Bulb Size: 9006
License Plate Light Bulb Size: 168
Back Up Light Bulb Size: 921
Front Sidemarker Light Bulb Size: 3157A
Rear Sidemarker Light Bulb Size: 7443
Glove Box Light Bulb Size: 37
Map Light Bulb Size: 194
Dome Light Bulb Size: DE3175
Step/Courtesy Light Bulb Size: 194 or DE3021
Trunk/Cargo Area Light Bulb Size: DE3175

All you have to do is do a search for the 9006 type bulbs...they are available in yellow by different brands. Replacement should be as easy as locating the back of the fog lamp, unhooking the connector, and twisting out the bulb.

BTW, the avatar is a stock photo...haven't had a chance to upload my vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts