Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from a 1200 mile round trip from one of, if not the biggest show on the East Coast which is Scrapin' The Coast. Took 1st place in the Toyota class with the Tundra, and that is a heck of an honor to walk away with a trophy from that show as there are over 1000 trucks there easily!

Now to take it to the next level with paint and body mods to come! I met more than a few people from the forums and that was in itself awesome! And even people whom worked for Toyota dealerships throughout the Southeast came up to me, and knew the truck from Cardomain.com and said their dealership has been following the build of the truck!! Now that was awesome to say the least too!!

We stopped at 2 Toyota dealerships on the way back to kinda show out. Everyone came out and was takin' pictures, etc. Made for the trip back really long, but that was also cool. And to top it off, we stopped @ I-95 Toyota in Brunswick, and it looks like I might have a sponsor for a SuperCharger if their $$ offer is right, in exchange for my Tundra being on display for "x" amount of days throughout the year. That is yet to be determined as I have to hear what "their cost" is. The General Manager/owner was head over heels about the Tundra as he remembers my Magnum. So we shall see how that goes this week.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Congrats am glad to here it went well and you took first place. hopefully you get that supercharger.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Congrats MM, after all the work you've put in you deserve it. I second that we need more pics

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey you got one he11 of a tricked out tundra man, if anyone deserves it i think its you! Congrats man!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MORE PICS!!! Haha

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Congrats!! I believe your single truck is in a class of its own brother. You have done a lot of stuff that most people won't or have not thought of. Next time around though you will have the copy cats trying to bite on your ideas. Also for the love of god man please post some pics from the show!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats Marky! I can not wait to see what mods you got up your sleeve.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
^^ My morning needed that thanks M_M

·
Registered
630 Posts
Dude I told you that thing was bad a$$ and now the whole east coast nows it too!!!! Congrats man well worth the 1st place you receive and I'm sure more to come!!

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Damn man, Congrats! I Wish i knew you were coming down here, i would have loved to meet up! Oh well, theres always another time. Once again, Congrats!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
That a boy! OUTSTANDING REPRESENTATION of the LOWERED BEAST! Congrats........

Still more pics would be awesome!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
^^ My morning needed that thanks M_M
your morning ______ (something that ryhmes with stood but starts with a W) needed that? haha sorry just had to....crap.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Bling, Bling, and major congrats their MM!!!!

Wow, I bet that made you feel like top dog!!!! And now when some asks the question "who's the man" you can just say "I be the ONE" or "you talking to me?".

Hey, I'm just happy for ya!!! I know ya earned it and it shows!!! Way to go my friend; you do great work and It shows!!! Great Job!!!:first::D

·
Registered
422 Posts
congrats man! way to represent!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts