Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

This is my first post so be gentle. I recently purchased a 07 tundra limited 4X4 and the previuos owner had a 5th wheel in the back of the truck. I did a little reading and it appears those fittings where for some sort of suspension for the trailer. I was just wondering if i should remove all the air out of them or is there a pressure they should be set at. I have no intention of purchaseing or installing a fifth wheel on this truck.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hello everyone,

This is my first post so be gentle. I recently purchased a 07 tundra limited 4X4 and the previuos owner had a 5th wheel in the back of the truck. I did a little reading and it appears those fittings where for some sort of suspension for the trailer. I was just wondering if i should remove all the air out of them or is there a pressure they should be set at. I have no intention of purchaseing or installing a fifth wheel on this truck.

Thanks
Matt
Sounds like the truck has airbags in the rear, something like this? RIDE-RITE™ Air Helper Spring Information

You need to keep a minimum amount of pressure in those, should be 5psi minimum.

/Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info. I will check pressure and see what its at and make sure there is at least 5psi still on the bags.

Thanks
Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts