Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want the factory look but can't stand the rake you can level without lifting. the 3/1 kits have the same effect but the truck sits higher. The 2" kit levels without raising too much. Still fits in the garage. Mine is a 2010 2WD DC with tow package. I purchased the 2" leveling spacers from American Spring on ebay for $75 shipped. Did the install myself (with help from a friend) then had the alignment adjusted. Total cost of this mod if you can do the installation yourself is under $200. Before/after pix are below. Very subtle change but it looks much better than stock and rides higher from the driver seat. Will fit 33's. I'm happy with it for now but may go higher down the road when I can afford some new wheels and tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
love the ebay lifts that do the same as the lifts people spend tons more money for. cant complain with my 3 inch frt. i went taller that u and had to do blocks to get some rake back but urs looks good. now time for some wheels and tires haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm thinking 951's or 959's maybe later this year. I want to use up the stock tires before I invest in a new setup.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i like the 951s. theres a set in the classifieds section u can get real cheap but they are pitted pretty badly from the gulf coast beaches. i would have bought them already if it was not for the damage. but i have a 33.1 inch tire on mine and i love it. looks tons better than the stock tires...and i had the TRDs that were actaully decent. the non trd tires are just too narrow for this size truck IMO...but the diameter of my 275/70s to me are perfect.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks good make sure you post pics when you get those rims.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts