1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I actually don't think this one looks too bad...

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
shoulda just done black and white and left the CF thing out of the mix...waaay too much CF looking stuff..its supposed to be an accent not the whole dam thing haha. some things i like, if it were painted black and white in that scheme i think it would look great.

·
Registered
819 Posts
The outside is nice, but should have dont different interior!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
shoulda just done black and white and left the CF thing out of the mix...waaay too much CF looking stuff..its supposed to be an accent not the whole dam thing haha. some things i like, if it were painted black and white in that scheme i think it would look great.
You can't tell it's carbon fiber unless you're up close. From a few feet away it looks black and white. I think it looks alright.:beavbutt:

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Very interesting for sure! I can appreciate the work in it, as I love me some customized vehicles. LOL But on that note, I would not own it! :D And as with most customized trucks selling on eBay it will not sell as they cannot recoupe the cost that you put in mods unless you find a spoiled kid with daddy's money buying it for him. LOL

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think it looks good. I would have done just the top part of the tailgate, painted the fender flares, rear bumper, and grill white, and would have left the front bumper white. I like how the black follows the contour of the rear wheel arch.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Black and white would look great, especially the flat black. I loved the look of the Tundra Dually at Sema 2-3 years back.

The interior is aweosome and I wish that I had the red rock interior for mine.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts