Toyota Tundra Forums banner

20" Rims/Wheels Undecided 08 Sequoia

8K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Manoah 
#1 ·

Ultra Drifter 20x9

Ultra Baron 20x9

Ultra Grinder 20x9

Vision Warrior Wheel 20x9

Need help deciding on which wheels to get for my 08 Sequoia Limited Black? Tell me what u guys think. Those are all 20"x9" 5x150 bolt pattern. I debating to go with either 275/55/20 or 305/50/20 tires? Anybody have those tires on 2008-2010 Sequoia? Pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
From the options you listed I would go with the first, Drifter. I think it is more difficult to pick when you have a black vehicle. It will exaggerate either direction you go with wheels: black or chrome. A little bit of both will look good.

#7 ·
lets see if i can explain my opinion...these wheels look like tundra wheels. not sequoia wheels. for some reason the sequoia, to me, needs a classier wheel, not necessarily a bigger wheel cause i think 20s are perfect, but the design of the wheels like JMS posted...something like that is clean and classy. now on a tundra, the big chunky type wheels i think are appropriate... and personally i like the ultra grinder in chrome.....

#13 ·
Nothing like an open-ended question. EVERYONE has thier own opinion, look, feel. It all is up to you! Is your seq a pavement pounder, or do you take it off road? Either way once you place larger wheels/ lower profile tires you run a good chance of bending. My only suggestion is you spend the money on the highest quality you can afford. I prefer MHT, they produce numerous brands...Jesse James, DUB, etc. Most of major manufactures are producing blanks, then theblanks are drilled when you place the order. Figure on waiting a couple of weeks. Happy hunting! Hope I helped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.