Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a radio with a cassette player in my 2000 Tundra. Someone told me they made a cd player that would fit on top of my radio and plug into the radios back. I have searched and can't find any info on it. Does anyone know if they make such a cd player. I have included a pic of my radio. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
568 Posts
someone on this board has a factory deck im sure they would send you. Beyond that, dont **** around with factory decks. Spend 160-200 and get a nice aftermarket unit

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have a radio with a cassette player in my 2000 Tundra. Someone told me they made a cd player that would fit on top of my radio and plug into the radios back. I have searched and can't find any info on it. Does anyone know if they make such a cd player. I have included a pic of my radio. Thanks for any help.
It does not seem that the plug in cd player will work with your unit. Yours is basically the same as the factory cd/cassette without the cd player (same size). To reference what you were told about the seperate cd player look at ebay auction #190090402958 (I can't post the pic because it is copywrited). You would be better served to try and find a cd/cassette unit. They pop up in the classified section from time to time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts