Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Tundra. I finally have resources to update the audio system. I'm ordering a Kenwood amp and Kenwood sub, and I want to update my 4 speakers and 2 tweeters with Kenwood speakers. What size do I need to get to fit? Also, I want to replace the stock audio deck: single CD changer, cassette, am/fm radio, volume and tuner control. I want to get a better deck, but again, what do I need to look at based on the sizes that will fit where the old audio deck was? Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just went to Crutchfield.com and they can fit your entire vehicle out with what you need. If you don't want to buy from them just get the model numbers from the units on their site and buy off of ebay. best of luck

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I don't remember the exact size, but look at the Infinity 6022si. This size fit mine perfectly (no mods) and sound great. I think the Boston Acoustics (same size) that I recently put in my beater Celica sound better though. As for the deck, check the photos in my sig for one idea. That Kenwood deck fit as close to perfect in my 02 as any I've seen.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/155305-kenwood-double-din-nav/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts