Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone im new here. Im a previous cadillac escalade ext 07 owner. I put it out on a lot and retailed it. Ive been looking around and i would REALLY like to get into a sequoia trd. The ones Ive seen are 2003s. Do they make em in any other year? I like the silver one. I saw 1 black one on auto trader but my escalade was black im trying to get away from all the up- keep with a black vehicle. Can anybody tell me if they know where any of them are for sale? Or has anybody ever bought a limited or sr5 and turned it into a TRD? can you still buy ALL the parts? ANY help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
They are very hard to find, and only came in black or silver...but I have seen pictures of a white one. They were available for 02'-03' model year in SR5 package, and only in the South East Toyota region. They were also only available in 2WD, though some may have purchased 4WD and added some of the package at a later time. You might be able to still get your hands on the TRD grille, the running boards, and the suede leather interior. The BBS 18" wheels are available on trdparts4u.com but the interior carbon fiber dash and steering wheel are not available (you would have to send in what you have to have them converted). Some had superchargers, but those may pop up on ebay from time to time. The 3D racing development door decals are no longer available, although you can still find the carbon fiber TRD logos that replace the rear SR5 logo. So, you can build some of it up they way you want, but it will take time and money. Let me know if you get serious and I can help you find some parts. Good luck on AutoTrader!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I picked up a set of the TRD Sequoia leather interior off of Ebay a few weeks ago for $200. There's a guy selling the remaining sets that he has left. Do a search on Ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts