Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2001 4Runner turn signals do not work. I have replaced the flasher even though the hazards work just fine. All of the bulbs are in good shape and I don't have any fuses blown. I replaced the turn signal switch that fixed an unrelated problem with my brights but did not fix my turn signal issue. Now when I say the turn signals do not work I mean that the turn signal indicator lights don't even light up. Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Looking at the wiring diagram it could be the 10A TURN fuse, the switch or bad wiring somewhere. The same flasher and bulbs are used for the turn signals and the hazards so they must be OK. Double check the fuse, with a meter not just visually. If it's OK try jumping the switch, the yellow/red is the power in and the yellow/green and green/yellow go out to the lights. If that works the switch is bad, if not then it looks like there is a broken wire somewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.