Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago I was looking at how to disable the vsc trac system on my 4x4 sequoia. I found a way to do this on one of these forums. The process was to use a jumper wire or small paperclip and insert it into some of the OBD 2 pins and go through a sequence of events. It worked and as a result the vsc off and trac vsc lights were on on the dash and I now have power to the wheels at my control. All other systems like ABS are still operational. It has been great however I lost my printed off paper with directions and can't find the thread or anything like it anywhere. I would like to reverse whatever I did and disable vsc (andy mod) with a switch that I can turn on and off. I would like to know what I originally did so If any of you are familiar with this please give me some direction on reversing what I did.

·
Registered
66 Posts
A few years ago I was looking at how to disable the vsc trac system on my 4x4 sequoia. I found a way to do this on one of these forums. The process was to use a jumper wire or small paperclip and insert it into some of the OBD 2 pins and go through a sequence of events. It worked and as a result the vsc off and trac vsc lights were on on the dash and I now have power to the wheels at my control. All other systems like ABS are still operational. It has been great however I lost my printed off paper with directions and can't find the thread or anything like it anywhere. I would like to reverse whatever I did and disable vsc (andy mod) with a switch that I can turn on and off. I would like to know what I originally did so If any of you are familiar with this please give me some direction on reversing what I did.
Is this the Andymod 2.0? There are quite a few write-ups on T4R.org regarding it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PING. Following. I need this solution. I've seen Tundra solutions but their description of the Master Brake cylinders connectors does NOT match my 2001 Sequoia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts