Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to put this out there and see if anyone can come up with anything. Whatever happened, did it while I was going down the highway...foot on the gas all was good, took foot off and back on and ......no power, now have codes po300, po302 and po 305. Thought maybe a coil, changed them around, cleared the codes and..same thing, same codes. Has absolutely no power taking off and hills are a real struggle. Putting your foot into the gas and nothing happens. Changed the exhaust system, catalytic and all, o2 sensor, plugs and even had it to the dealer on diagnostics and they have no idea. Pulled the fuel rail and it didnt look like any off the injectors were clogged. Idles real rough,gas mileage is crap and cruise races on slight hills when it does set. Gets a loud "resonating sound, almost like an exhaust leak, but, cant find one. Driving me nuts and would appreciate any ideas. Have heard maybe the igniter ($700) non returnable or the ecm (1200) also non returnable. Makes a wooshing noise in between shifting gears. Anyone had the same prob..even if on other cylinders. I know that 2 and 5 are on the same coil, but as I said, Ive changed em around and still, just 2 and 5. would bad wires do this. 'bout ready to turn it into a flower planter, but, the truck is in pristine condition. Compression test are also good. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
756 Posts
TB jumped a tooth? Is the noise new since the problem began? TB would explain the loss of power, and maybe even the noise if something is hitting in the valve trane. Good luck. I'd check the timing next.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts