Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to change the body mounts (also called center mounts) securing the cab to the frame. There are 4 total (all the same part#). The two front mounts beneath both the passenger door hinge and driver door hinge are the ones I'm replacing. I have 2 questions:
  1. There are 2 bolts holding the cab-mount cushion sub assembly to the frame (Bolt part#s = 90080-11377) ... I'm not talking about the 5" long center mount bolt; I'm referencing the bolts that are only about 1" long. Does anyone know the actual specifications of the 90080-11377 bolt ... size/thread/ etc? In Toyota's infinite wisdom, all of the 400 bolts being held at the regional warehouse are earmarked for Toyota's frame recall (my VIN not eligible for replacement), and I'm looking to buy similar bolts from one of the big box stores. I know that the nuts are welded underneath the frame support, so worse case, I'll cut those off should I not be able to remove the bolts holding the current cab mount. Below are pics of the bolt and cushion assembly from Toyota
  2. Lifting cab off of frame - Besides loosening all 4 of the body mount bolts, is there anything else I need to loosen before raising the cab off the frame (2 or 3 inches is about all I need)? I've never done this and I can find no good information about raising the cab off the frame. The only u tube videos I've found show how to lift the cab "after" all attachment points have been removed or loosened
Please help. Thanks

1568909872122.png

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, did you complete the job? If so, can you detail how you lifted your cab and what you had to disconnect.

thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts