1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is....
2003 Sequoia Limited w/sunroof, DVD, side bags, CD changer, spoiler, mats, drl
UNBELIEVABLE!
Check out Sequoia pictures section of TS for more pictures.
If anyone wants close up pictures of something, just post a reply with your email address and I'll snap it for you.
Joey

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats! she sure is purrrrdy. The 17" wheels add a nice touch also :) . Can you take a pic of the DVD system, I've never seen the factory one in the Seq....:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome

Congrats! Just looks like mine, save the wheels.. I really like the 17" though. I wish I had waited a bit longer to have those plus DVD but nonetheless, I'm very happy with the Seq. You'll have years of driving pleasure with this killer machine.

Now I'm wondering if I can fit those wheels on a 2002 without the wife noticing it.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yup, definately liking the new wheels. Congrats! :cool:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
joeyg,

congrats!! :D definitely a nice ride!! the rims are a HUGE improvement over the previous LTD rims! makes the ride look real good in stock form. btw, i second the pix of the DVD. thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
17" wheels on the '03 Limited is sweet !!!

Man I love those 17" wheels on the '03 Limited 4WD. I am still shopping for wheels + tires, and have waited this long, so now I think I am going to try to see if I can go with the 17's.

Does anyone know if I can go from the stock 265/70/16 to the 265/65/17 wheels on the '03 4WD Ltd ? Will this change effect my speedometer ? And any ideas of price for both wheels and tires ? It appears that the 265/65/17 size will be rare to find. I cannot locate them on tirerack.com.

Oh, one last question: are the stock 17" tires on the '03 Dunlops or Bridgestones ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know about the tires but the 03' come with Dunlops. I personally prefer Michelin or Bridgestone, but apparently the Dunlops have done real well for Toyota. They have a very high customer satisfaction rating. We will see.....
Good luck to you.
Joey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts