Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an RV, and now have decided, for safety reasons, I need extension mirrors. I am trying to decide what is the best type to buy since this model has a little age like me. It seems to me from reading what others have to say, the Tow -N - See, should be the best for the type of mirrors on this model. Any other suggestions? Thanks

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
If your handy, you can make some from 2006ish dodge ram 2500-3500. They have the flip up style to. Search it and you'll see. I know a guy here that is looking to sell a set made, but I don't need them, yet.

sent by my HTC Desire HD

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,172 Posts
When I still owned my 2001 Tundra, I bought and used a set of McKesh mirrors for many years and thousands of towing miles. Never had a single issue with them. McKesh Mirrors | Hensley Hitch Towable Products. Just strap them on while towing and stow them away when you're not.

These are some pictures I found. BTW, I didn't care for the white strap, so I used clothing dye and made 'em darker.
S_100_1797.jpg

Tundra_Outback2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
+1 on McKesh. I bought every CIPA type strap on or stick on mirror out there (including the Tow-n-See) and they all had their issues. Although I will say the Tow-n-see were the best of the non-McKesh mirrors. The McKesh are big and stable. Lasted 4 years and I only sold them because I totaled my 2005 Tundra and my new Tundra has factory tow mirrors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts