Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I saw it on Ebay and Tradebit for about $12. Does it cover 2001-2007 Sequoias? or just those specific years?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too am in market for 2005 Manual, but am a little confused now as to which one to get. Of course the Haynes and Chilton are no-go's. I started looking on line for Toyota factory repair manual and am now finding a lot of other ones, they look comprehensive, but not sure if I should pull the thrigger on one of them or still look for factory manual. Anyone know the difference in all these manuals or can attest to any of them? Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
JD, was the file you downloaded from Tradebit about 320MB? Does it just have PDF files for the various sections of the FSM? Or is it an interactive program that has menus and takes you to a particular section that you're looking for?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JD, was the file you downloaded from Tradebit about 320MB? Does it just have PDF files for the various sections of the FSM? Or is it an interactive program that has menus and takes you to a particular section that you're looking for?
There are a number of files including pocket refs for 2005 and 2006 models, a 2005 owner's manual and a 3849-page service manual. The total size of all files, unzipped, is about 56 MB.

Here's a view of the chapters in the service manual:

·
Registered
218 Posts
How does that view of the Service Manual chapters show up? Is that while you're in Adobe Acrobat? Just trying to understand how it's organized and the accessibility of the info.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ah, OK. I downloaded a zip compilation of PDFs for the Tundra FSM and the chapters were all separate PDF files, so it was hard to know where to navigate to. Thx.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
yha so why doent some one upload the manual for the rest to share?.... you toyota crowd suck at DIY and helping each other out... if i had a copy it would be uploaded to rapidshare so fast everyone on this forum would have a copy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts