Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please recommend a set of aftermarket replacement tail lights....
That use LED lights.....I really like the Anzo dark, smoke colored that you can find on ebay or some online parts stores.
But none of them seem to fit the Double cab.....Any suggestions?
I'm looking for a set that will compliment the Phantom Grey paint....I really don't like the stock lights..... Prefer not spend over $200. Would prefer to purchase locally in San Antonio, but would consider online with expedited shipping..

·
Registered
67 Posts
From what I have come to understand, you....like me....are $h!t out of luck. Nobody makes aftermarket tailights for double cabs. Only access cabs.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong! I too want aftermarket, smoked, LED tails.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but I checked E-Bay and while they do have the oem type for the dcab, all the smoke, dark LED tail lights are only listed for " 4 door access cab". Definitely not double cab... too bad Cuz I like the "stealth" look. Oh well, I guess i can get along with the same ol same ol.

·
Registered
365 Posts
on ebay there are some LED taillights with the reverse and blinker part smoked out but not the entire light(brake lense). check out my pix i have the LED smoke ones from ebay for over a year on my truck and still going strong.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
From what I have come to understand, you....like me....are $h!t out of luck. Nobody makes aftermarket tailights for double cabs. Only access cabs.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong! I too want aftermarket, smoked, LED tails.
Ok Ill correct you, you are definitely WRONG. :D

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/181230-dc-led-tail-lights-led-3rd/

Thanks but I checked E-Bay and while they do have the oem type for the dcab, all the smoke, dark LED tail lights are only listed for " 4 door access cab". Definitely not double cab... too bad Cuz I like the "stealth" look. Oh well, I guess i can get along with the same ol same ol.
I got the ones w/ the clear blinker and they also had the one w/ the smoke blinker section. If youre looking for a set of tail lights that are completely smoked IE: blinker / turn / stop, you wont find them. Just buy a set of LED tails lights and have them smoked at a local car shop. You live in Texas theres PLENTY of car shops around. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts