Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has had the same problem before. I have a 05 Toyota Sequoia and haven't had any issues until now. I have a beeping sound that goes off every 3 seconds, but it's coming through the speakers. The radio wont play while the beeping is going on. It still beeps while the radio is completely out of the vehicle. I have tried the factory radio too, and it does the same thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone has had the same problem before. I have a 05 Toyota Sequoia and haven't had any issues until now. I have a beeping sound that goes off every 3 seconds, but it's coming through the speakers. The radio wont play while the beeping is going on. It still beeps while the radio is completely out of the vehicle. I have tried the factory radio too, and it does the same thing.
Does anyone have an answer for this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
<BUMP - I have this EXACT problem>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts