Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few days ago all of my lights came on. I bleed the brake line and got some air out of them. All lights went off. But now all lights are back on. Also getting a funny nose like a spring is popping and brakes seem to hard at first then they drop. Does anyone have a clue what is causing this? I have read other threads about other problems like this but no one has mentioned the springy noise. I added some brake fluid to it and disconnected the battery and still getting this problem. Thank you for your help..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had this problem a few months ago. When they first came on, I was towing a 4,000 lb trailer, and went over a good size bump on the road which may have caused the vehicle to shift slightly to one side. An hour later, I stopped for gas, and upon turning the car back on, the lights were off, but they eventually came back on within a few hours.

Throughout the rest of the 4,000 mile trip, with the trailer, some days the lights were on, but most of the time they were off. Upon getting back home and disconnecting the trailer, they are now all off 100% of the time.

Go figure.

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts