Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just installed an rcd 6in lift on my tundra.

Specs:
- RCD 6in Lift
- 17in Ultra Goliath Wheels
- 35x12.50 Cooper STT
- Volant CAI
- Superlift Truspeed (Trying to get it to work right)
- Unichip (on the way)

Sorry i dont have before pics, i havent been able to locate them.

i could have gone bigger tires which i plan on doing, didnt think i could fit bigger then 35s, but prolly can go to a 37, thanks all for looking...really enjoy the site

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I'll admit I'm not normally a fan of chrome wheels, but somehow with the color of your truck the overall look is bada$$. Good job, it's looking tough and tasteful at the same time. points on the way.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I wanna go with this lift on mine but not sure if its worth it on a 2WD just to have it for looks.

Nice look though.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
^ I would only use this on a 2wd. Why not?

BTW, you made that Ram next door look like a wimp! I saw one of those broke down today, I love Toyota's.

·
Registered
415 Posts
^ I would only use this on a 2wd. Why not?

BTW, you made that Ram next door look like a wimp! I saw one of those broke down today, I love Toyota's.
Well I know i have heard these lifts dont hold well to a lot abuse but its still a good chunk of change to put out for the look.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The tires and wheels compliment the lift. I think 35's look perfect. 37's are attention whore syndrome haha...

I have that some color truck and i get compliments even though my truck is stock!

·
Registered
330 Posts
The tires and wheels compliment the lift. I think 35's look perfect. 37's are attention whore syndrome haha...

I have that some color truck and i get compliments even though my truck is stock!
i wouldnt usually like the color, but its friggin sweet!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Very nice looking Tundra!!:eek::tu::tu: I love it when others don't beat around the bush and buy the right lift the first time!!:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Damn good looking truck !!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I want this lift to put on my tundra even though its 2wd now. It will be 4x4 in the future and so instead of buying 2 sets of front bearings when I go to make it a 4x4 I will just put the lift in before I make it a 4wd.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The truck looks awesome!

Few questions for you because I was thinking of upgrading to that lift.
How does it ride? Any issues with road wander etc.?
Could you take some pics underneath showing the lift? Does this give you straight drive shaft angles to the wheels ? My current 2.5"-3" Toytec lift has mine at such high angle I'm affraid my u-joints are going to wear out really quick.

Thanks,
JP

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
....Wait why would you only use this lift on a 2wd???? that makes almost no sense at all.
:rtfm:Got me, for some reason I was thinking these were for 2wd only. They do work for both. Good call, points sent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The truck looks awesome!

Few questions for you because I was thinking of upgrading to that lift.
How does it ride? Any issues with road wander etc.?
Could you take some pics underneath showing the lift? Does this give you straight drive shaft angles to the wheels ? My current 2.5"-3" Toytec lift has mine at such high angle I'm affraid my u-joints are going to wear out really quick.

Thanks,
JP
Before i put this lift on i was running a leveling kit and had horrible road wander, i put this kit on thinking i would still have road wander, but to my amazement the truck drive 10 times better then with the leveling kit. i will take some pictures of the undercarriage for you and post them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts