Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a new 06 DC SR5 4x2. The truck has zero options other than privacy glass. With the 4k rebate, what do you think the bottom line price the dealer would sell this for is?

·
veteran member
1,757 Posts
I would probably give them a price of 19,000 or so they'll be trying to get rid of it maybe even for less.Got mine for 24,000 when they first came out same as 06 without out even a hassle they should budge quite abit now that the 07 is out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't decided on a color. There are quite a few of them around, but it takes a lot of work on the phone to run them down. If you're looking for something, send me an IM, and I'll let you know if I run across it. I haven't had much luck finding 4x4s though unless their loaded.

Most of the dealers seem to want $22,500 before sales tax which seems high considering the Sr5s are bone stock and we're in March of '07.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Re: 2006 DC Tundra SR5 4x2

The only problem is I have to sell my dcab tacoma first, but I really would rather get a brand new 06 Tundra instead of a used 05/06 I was going to settle for before. The prices people have been paying for new 06s are the same if not less than the used 05/06 prices I have seen lately. I have looked online at the dealers in my area and they don't show any 06 New Double cabs on their online inventory. So I am sure I am going to have to go to another state to get one when the time comes. Personally I really want a black SR5 2wd with gray interior.:tu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts