Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Excuse if hacking the tread. Curtain airbag help! I recently replaced my curtain airbags ( after accident) they talk about a sensor. Do you guys know the location of a module or curtain airbag sensor?.. I need tath light off. Please help

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow very nice info I can spend hours looking up parts and prices. I assume those prices is what the dealer pays before they stick it to us with there markup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HELP! What is this ??? 023.JPG Took out middle seat, in my 2008 Tundra DC found this under the front middle seat ????? I appreciate any info THANKS>>>>>>Tundraman51

·
Veteran Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep. It sets off the little roll sensor light on the dash and sounds a bell if you take a corner too fast. Lots of talk about it here on TS for guys that have done lifts. Check out THIS thread.
Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks everybody, i was going to take it out, to install my center console, but i guess i have to work around it, thanks for the info...............Tundraman51.....living large with my tundra in F L A >

·
Veteran Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everybody, i was going to take it out, to install my center console, but i guess i have to work around it, thanks for the info...............Tundraman51.....living large with my tundra in F L A >
If you are putting in a factory console it will fit over the YAW sensor. I think that they are installed in the same place regardless of model.
Ken

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
19 Participants
ThundersTundra
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing