Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to the website, and soon to be new to Toyotas! This site is full of terrific information on most anything. I am looking at a 2007 Avalon Limited that seems to be loaded with everything...DVD/nav, VSC/TRAC, Laser Cruise, etc. The sticker shows $38,449. After test driving it and LOVING it, we waited for the dealer's "best price". He came back and told us $34,273 which he claims is dealer invoice. My question is....I have tried to build the car online and can't come up with that exact figure so I wonder if there are dealer add-ons to inflate the sticker??? Also if that is invoice, should I jump on this deal????

I appreciate all your suggestions/comments and look forward to switchin' to Toyotas!

PS If they are anything like my 1992 Lexus LS400 then it should be a great car!:tu:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
invoice thereabouts is the going rate for these right now. If you have any doubts that it is factory invoice,then just ask them to see it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Switchin2'Yotas,

If the guys name is Preston Toyota in New Castle PA then that is there Invoice for the Artic Pearl Limited Avalon VIN # 4T1BK36B77U216214.

They would sell it for the Invoice ...... OR you can sweat them for about a day or two and then say that your Budget only allows for the $ 33,900.00 Price tag ( +TTP) They sould still do the deal at that!!!!!

BUT, it is a Lexus ......... :cry:

Have Fun .........

Tom Quinn
Internet sales
(571) 276-7548

PS : you can tell them That I offered you that price for a Red one i have on my lot here in Vienna Virginia at Koon's Tyson Toyota:devil:

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Hi all,

I am new to the website, and soon to be new to Toyotas! This site is full of terrific information on most anything. I am looking at a 2007 Avalon Limited that seems to be loaded with everything...DVD/nav, VSC/TRAC, Laser Cruise, etc. The sticker shows $38,449. After test driving it and LOVING it, we waited for the dealer's "best price". He came back and told us $34,273 which he claims is dealer invoice. My question is....I have tried to build the car online and can't come up with that exact figure so I wonder if there are dealer add-ons to inflate the sticker??? Also if that is invoice, should I jump on this deal????

I appreciate all your suggestions/comments and look forward to switchin' to Toyotas!

PS If they are anything like my 1992 Lexus LS400 then it should be a great car!:tu:

I have the 2007 Avalon Limited Love it except the Lame Navi system that is useless on functionally :td: . About pricing this is about fair Market value so Yea I would Jump on that pricing Let us know what you get...

Erik

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys! I am working the deal right now as we speak and hope to close it by week's end. I hope the car is as nice and reliable as I read abut here! I will let you know what happens!

Thank you again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made the deal and have the new addition in the driveway! Though its early I love the car! Some features I need to get used to but so far...a nice ride!!!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I doubt you will find a better deal than that. I purchased like car when they first came out and paid $34527, after doing a lot of shopping around, internet dealing, no trade and paid cash on spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts