Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my first issue with the alarm on a 2007 Camry. It woke me up a 3:30 AM. Went out to check on the car. It was secure but the car would not lock again. It showed the rear drivers side door was open, but it wasn't. I opened and shut the door again. It was only then that I could set the alarm... Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
One time my wife came home and tried to set her alarm on her 2007 SE Camry and it would lock and beeped like 6 times really fast then unlock the doors. This happened like 10 times and I came inside to look it up and then she realized that her phone was still in the car plugged into the AUX port of the stereo and she went back out and removed her phone and closed the door and the alarm locked the car? We never figured out what caused the problem unless somehow there was electrical interference with the phone and the alarm. I opened and closed all the doors and the trunk thinking it was one of the sensors but that didn't help. Somehow by removing the phone solved the problem. Will have to try it sometime to see if it I can make it happen again but it was late the I didn't want our neighbors bothered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts