Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY NAVAGTION SYSTEM OMN MY 2007 TUNDRA the system works good around town but when I travel like 20 miles The Nav system screws up and dosent show my corect location, it is way off and has me heading way off track in the wrong directions ? On the screen under the North Up Heading Symbol TOP LEFT HAND CORNER their is supposed to be the GPS mark-- FROM NAVAGATION MANUAL page ix

"whenever your vehicle is receiving signals from the GPS this mark is displayed" I HAVE YET TO SEE TIS GPS symbol ?

I end up having to go to the setup menu and adjust the calibration position this is starting to piss me off Anybody else have problems like this ? Canyou see your GPS mark under your NORTH UP BUTTON ? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY NAVAGTION SYSTEM OMN MY 2007 TUNDRA the system works good around town but when I travel like 20 miles The Nav system screws up and dosent show my corect location, it is way off and has me heading way off track in the wrong directions ? On the screen under the North Up Heading Symbol TOP LEFT HAND CORNER their is supposed to be the GPS mark-- FROM NAVAGATION MANUAL page ix

"whenever your vehicle is receiving signals from the GPS this mark is displayed" I HAVE YET TO SEE TIS GPS symbol ?

I end up having to go to the setup menu and adjust the calibration position this is starting to piss me off Anybody else have problems like this ? Canyou see your GPS mark under your NORTH UP BUTTON ? Thanks in advance
Sounds like your NAV antenna is disconnected, I had the same issue after doing a mod on my 4Runner when I forgot to plug the antenna cable back in. Sounds like a trip to dealer. The NAV on my 07 Tundra is working flawlessly less the out of date map datum. Waiting for an update...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts