1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks nice and not too pricey. I think I will pass on the $2200 brakes. Been wanting to paint the calipers red when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks nice and not too pricey. I think I will pass on the $2200 brakes. Been wanting to paint the calipers red when the weather warms up.
yeah, the brakes are pricey..painting the cailpers are a good option..add that to my list...:)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Wonder if TRD will do some kind of performance suspension setup?

·
Registered
877 Posts
the trd is a better fit for this truck, and it should fuction better than the helwig. everything about this swaybar will benefit your truck, it will corner better, it will handle side loads better(the wind). with the rear swaybar, the truck is more composed. bank'

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
the trd is a better fit for this truck, and it should fuction better than the helwig. everything about this swaybar will benefit your truck, it will corner better, it will handle side loads better(the wind). with the rear swaybar, the truck is more composed. bank'
makes you wonder why the hell toyota did not use this one right from the get go....I assume the existing swaybar is not as stout??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts