Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks...

So got a great gift yesterday. $1000 Best Buy gift card. I have wanted to upgrade my Tundra stereo since day one. I have a Garmin, so no need to have one of those fancy GPS radios. I also have a Sirius Stilletto, so don't need it on the Radio. The biggest thing I would want would be Iphone connection and as good as sound as I can get.

Anyway...the only "negative"? I have to do Best Buy obviously. I want it to look good first and foremost. Anyone have any suggestions on what head unit and speakers? I like clear sound with good seperation. Don't need or want huge "boomy" sound.

ANY help with what I can get from Best Buy would be great...I know that I won't get too much help from anyone there....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any suggestions? Can I upgrade the system with $1000 budget, or am I spinning my wheels? I'm really quite lost here.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Will you be installing it?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best Buy will be doing the installing. Right now looking at Alpine 9886, 6 1/2" Alpine component speakers in the front (series s) and 6 1/2" Alpine Series R in the back. If it all fits in my budget....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts