Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved 2007 Tundra for sale. high miles, let's get that out of the way. 184K

single owner, in very good shape. Perfect clean tan interior, spray in bedliner, after market wheels, BFG AT/kos tires, about a year old. Firestone airbags, powered by keyfob. New transmission, under warranty for another 4 years. Brand new starter. New heavy duty rear suspension (4 leaf springs, after market of course). JBL sound system wit subwoofer, towing mirrors, gooseneck high installed (along with trailer electrical plug installed in the bed)

more pictures to come this weekend. Asking 12K (which is code for... I will take $11k)

Denver, CO area.

see pics in my albums, and I'll have interior and bed pics up this weekend

great and recent pic here,

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is SOLD. Will share with you how it went, and what went wrong. Went to buy a newish 2015-2017 replacement Found a nice truck that was very fairly priced at one of those no haggle places.

My truck value breaks down from a high value of 15K, to a low trade in of 10k
Long story short, dealer only offered me 5.5K for it. Ha ha ha. No chance. Now I have to sell on the open market, which is a pain. It it wasn't. I priced it very fairly, at 12K. y pruNo negotiation. Sold it in 2 weeks, cash.

we were taken surprise. we don't have another truck. Will soon, though. We got horses to take care of. Stupid 'blue laws', we can't guy buy a truck in Colorado on Sundays. But, we are getting our research on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts