Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does anyone know anything about the new Pro Comp 6inch Lift? I know it was on the sema truck they built but its out now. I was looking through one of my many truck magazines and on the page where they have all the adds for lifts it said "Pro Comp 2007 Tundra 6inch Lift........Call For Price. Has anyone seen one on a truck yet other then the sema one or know how much their going for? I would also like to know what size max tire you can fit and what kind of front options are they offering as far as shocks setup's go. Any info would be helpful...thanks - Brendon ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just got my truck back from the shop. Im also running the spacers up front for an extra 2"s.

I got 37"x13.50 claws on it and so far wheel to wheel there are no clearance issues. Im thinking 38's may fit as well, 39's with some trimming or glass.

Ill post pics in a few days.

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeah, I wanna' see pics!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got my truck back from the shop. Im also running the spacers up front for an extra 2"s.

I got 37"x13.50 claws on it and so far wheel to wheel there are no clearance issues. Im thinking 38's may fit as well, 39's with some trimming or glass.

you didn't mention regearing. i bet she's a dog taking off from stand still. what's the acceleration from a stop light like with 37's?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

How much did the lift cost you? Did you have to put the spacers on to fit the 37's or would they fit without them? Yeah like everyone else said you think we can wait a few days?? haha Hurry up bro! ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
lol Im such a dick... Im still waiting like you fockers :cry: :mad:
36"x14.50"x18" is wot I wanna run.

imho 37"s Will take a bit of the hot rod away but with 4.30's in the rear I think it will pull just fine:)

Will/would the pro comp work with some of the TC or camburg stuff?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Come on! Where are the pix?!?

Oh yea, and where are these SEMA pix of the 2007 Tundra with the 6" lift? I just wanna see a 6"+ lifted 2007 Tundra.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Come on! Where are the pix?!?

Oh yea, and where are these SEMA pix of the 2007 Tundra with the 6" lift? I just wanna see a 6"+ lifted 2007 Tundra.
What he said^^^^^

I'm also taking the believe it when I see it approach on the 37" tires with only a 2" spacer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I spoke with my DSI rep today ,,, No solid release date on the procomp yet,,,, They were pushing the GMT900 Silverado lift first,,, There has been rumors ,,, Of mid May,,,,

·
Registered
251 Posts
What he said^^^^^

I'm also taking the believe it when I see it approach on the 37" tires with only a 2" spacer.
We put 34.1" tall tires on a revtek truck and the rubbed pretty good.....It did have offset wheels ,,,, But I am gonna say no way for 37" on a spacer kitted tundra,,,,,,,The cab mount right behind the mud flap is the biggest problem,,,,,

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude said he was full of it and he was a dick...haha....he was just kidding no one has a lifted 07 tundra yet...scroll up and look bro. Read before you post...;)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone have any news yet on the lift or seen one on a tundra other then the sema one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hadn't seen this posted on here yet, so here are some pictures of the Total Chaos Upper Control Arms and DR Coilovers. 2007 Total Chaos Fabrication

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got my TC upper arms and DR coils already. Just waiting on the truck now.
Wow, that sucks. I'm sure your getting anxious. Nothing like having those nice shiney parts with nothing to install them on.

Smart move doing the install while the truck is new and everything should come apart easily. Your knuckles will thank you.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts