Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following was posted on a motortrend forum site. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

"Sorry, I couldn't confirm the source. Plse take this at face value (forgive my english, not my native language).
"So it has been confirmed that Lexus slated only 1,200 LS 600hL's for the North American market each year, and the company has already taken 1,850 pre-orders as of early this week. The first year and half of production is now sold out, and the sticker on the car is supposed to be right around $110,000."

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Confirmed from Lexus of Calgary, all of the allotment for this year have been sold. The next time you can order this vehicle is for 2008 delivery from this dealer. I would expect that several other dealers are in the same position. Delivery for the sold vehicles for this year is estimated for early July. I hope it is sooner.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds like a Load of "Crap" to me ........ He's sorry he cannot tell us who his sorce is..... Crock Let me have 2 days and I'll find out from Lexus if this is even close to being true!!!! They may put a Limit on the vehicles headed to Canada but I doubt that one also ..........:cool:

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TWQ83 - It has been over 2 weeks and I have not seen your reply that was comming in a couple of days. Has your silence been an indication that the LS600h L is really sold out for this year?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts