Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
We just purchased a 08 Sequoia SR5. It is still under 3 years / 36,000 miles. A week ago we noticed that a fog light hole cover had gone missing. We noticed it after coming back from a hour long freeway drive. (No fog lights). So I feel the other side and it popped out and fell onto the ground.

What's your opinions and advice as I am about to approach Toyota. (Dealership did not return my email). I will call the dealership...but wanted some input. I don't consider that normal wear and maintenance items. I think that it is a defective part that fell off. But ofcourse I am a bit biased!

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
We also had this happen to our 2008 Sequoia last year and they replaced it under warranty. They do just pop in or out so I keep a pretty close watch on ours to make sure they are in tight especially after power washing or before going out of town.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
take this thread with u its already got similar complaints. also you may find a dealer that has already had this issue anway so take it in and get them to fix it. then once they do, u better super glue them things in or something. sounds like a bad design for sure. just go ahead and get foglights too...im still surprised they sell vehicles w/o fog (driving) lamps anyway it seems to be an industry wide standard to have them availble on just about anything...and expensive trucks and SUVs just look silly w/o them IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts