Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellas after about 8 months of reading - I though it was time to enter my first post... I've had Custom Sounds of San Antonio give me an estimate for upgrading my stock system - I need some more UMF - while still maintaining the factory stereo. I'd appreciate your input. Here's what I'm getting...

JL 6 channel amp A6450, JL 10"sub 10W1V24, Kenwood tweeters KFcT30, AudioControl LC6i, custom box for the sub, remote level control for sub, all wiring and labor for installation - $1568.

What do you guys think of think? Sound about right on the price? How about the equipment - end result shine if a go w/ it? Or should I go in another direction?

Appreciate it,

Reggie
2008 DoubleCab Slate Metallic

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hello fellas after about 8 months of reading - I though it was time to enter my first post... I've had Custom Sounds of San Antonio give me an estimate for upgrading my stock system - I need some more UMF - while still maintaining the factory stereo. I'd appreciate your input. Here's what I'm getting...

JL 6 channel amp A6450, JL 10"sub 10W1V24, Kenwood tweeters KFcT30, AudioControl LC6i, custom box for the sub, remote level control for sub, all wiring and labor for installation - $1568.

What do you guys think of think? Sound about right on the price? How about the equipment - end result shine if a go w/ it? Or should I go in another direction?

Appreciate it,

Reggie
2008 DoubleCab Slate Metallic
Sounds pretty good for what they have listed, not 100% sure about just adding tweeters? I think you will want to at least upgrade the front speakers to some components, that will get you mid woofers and tweeters with the proper crossover. While you are swapping the front speakers add some Dynamat Xtreem to the front doors.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Agreed. Upgrade your front speakers. You're going so far with all of the equipment to just stop with an additional set of tweeters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts