Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an 08 Tundra C/Max.
I did not get the standard window options list so asked the dealer for an extract for my records. Noticed that an AM/FM Audio with 6-Disc Changer with 6 speakers and Aux Audio Jack are is listed - but I do not have a 6-Disc changer in the vehicle (I'll talk to the dealer today).
Anyway, am wondering if there might be something else "missing".
Can someone tell me what the following accessories codes represent, please:
FE
CB
CK
DZ
AA
HM
LF
RL
TO
and CF

Many thanks.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Where did you get your prices from on your spreadsheet that you provided? I have seen prices up and down all over the place. :yo:
Consumer Reports has a service for $14 that will give you every code, every option, packages, dealer holdback, TDA, WFR, all invoice pricing, MRSP, and current incentive by region of whatever year and model new car you choose. The printout on the 2009 Tundra was 17 pages.

Edmunds also has some of this information. http://www.edmunds.com/

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks a lot for the information. I'll check into the Edmunds Report.

Consumer Reports has a service for $14 that will give you every code, every option, packages, dealer holdback, TDA, WFR, all invoice pricing, MRSP, and current incentive by region of whatever year and model new car you choose. The printout on the 2009 Tundra was 17 pages.

Edmunds also has some of this information. New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts