Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..I read on the net that the newer Sequoia will have Face Lift, 4 WHEEL Independent Suspension & more..

What do you know?
Any pics?

Thanks to all

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have an 08 Limited and I am pretty sure it has 4 wheel independent suspension. I've never been under it but I think I've read that. Maybe I should slither under there for a peek? Face lift? I think they did that too in 08. Not to say it wouldn't benefit from lifting. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Definitely nothing new with regards to the suspension. I can not see them doing anything different except maybe a slight design change as toyota likes to do every few years. Maybe some LED tails??? I dream...

·
Registered
67 Posts
No how noway for a face lift. I believe Toyota plans to keep this look for a while...atleast a few more years or so.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I'm guessing by 2012 there will be a refresh of the design.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It seems every 3 - 4 years they make suttle changes to their designs. Take the 2003 4runner. Changed the design in 06. Look stays the same just a refresh. I do not think they did that with the last gen sequoia though

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
..I read on the net that the newer Sequoia will have Face Lift, 4 WHEEL Independent Suspension & more..

What do you know?
Any pics?

Thanks to all
i heard its gonna have a 5.7 also....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
They re-designed the front grille and rear taillights. They also simplified the options packages - (but this obviously has no relevence to the face lift :))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts