Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newb; we are the worst aren't we :D
So last night I am out and I notice a little yellow light down by the arm rest. By arm rest I mean the large center storage.

There is a small yellow light there and I have no clue what it's for, anyone know?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I am a newb; we are the worst aren't we :D
So last night I am out and I notice a little yellow light down by the arm rest. By arm rest I mean the large center storage.

There is a small yellow light there and I have no clue what it's for, anyone know?
Well I wont yell at you since your a newbie to search but I am sure someone will soon enough. That LED to ligh that area since thats were the ash tray is, but for me its my change holder. :D

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
It's there to simply illuminate the center area which at night can be a black hole.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
is this your first recent car? lots of cars have that little LED "flood" light type light. it is there for exactly what it does. lights up the area.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Pretty much what the others said :)

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
amber.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
It's an ashtray light.

Stuball

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Don't believe any of these guys...its a secret Toyota light for the truck to read your mind. Yes, it can READ YOUR MIND and it will know everything about you. You must cover the light with duct tape and that will prevent the ECU from readjusting itself according to your mood. Unless you want it to respond to your mood that is....delete this post after reading. THEY are listening.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i thought it was a B.S. detector..... mine's always on!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
I also have one in the rear view mirror. Between the two, they do a good job lighing up the area!

I love them.

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's a light, it ummmm.... lights up stuff. :p

·
Registered
422 Posts
you must post a picture of this light - it doesn't exist unless you show us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts