Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm looking for a 2010 Driver Side Tail Light . . . ours mysteriously ended up with a good size crack in it when we came out of Costco :mad:

I know 2010 parts are few and far between right now and I'm guessing a Toyota dealer is going to be VERY expensive so we figured we'd see if anyone had suggestions for a cheaper place to look for a price on the part . . .

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
This is a perfect time to switch to the LED tail lights that everyone has been going to !

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
This is a perfect time to switch to the LED tail lights that everyone has been going to !
Not a bad idea. i don't like the aftermarket ones but that just my opinion. Didn't the 2010 tail lights change slightly? If so I doubt that there are aftermarket ones available yet???

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes, the '10 tail lights are a bit different. What sucks is that you'll have to find a 2010 light unless you want to change both out so it doesn't look weird. Whenever I go to Costco (or anywhere else) I always park way at the back, as far as you can go. There are too many careless ******** who don't care about other peoples property.

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
Same problem on my '07. I emailed Sparks and an OEM replacement is about $130 something or other plus shipping. Ebay has non-OEM for $65-90 depending on supplier and shipping options. Not sure I trust that, so I'm weighing my options at this point. I didn't look for 2010 models, though, but I'd be willing to be the OEM is about the same price. Email or PM Sparks to get a price.

If I can find one locally at a salvage yard, I'd be happy to pay $50-60 for it. My bulbs still work, but the plastic lens is cracked.

~A

·
Registered
397 Posts
Check out ebay. Sold my 08's for $40ea on ebay a while back. I believe all tail light for 2nd gen tundra will work. Just need to replace both. I personally would get some LED ones. Look and work a lot better too.

I got the ones from Longo Toyota. Photos in my album if you wish to look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts