Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new crewmax. Have done a lot of searching and reading but dont know what applies to the 2010 Tundra. I called Lockpick and they said they havent tested a 2010 yet and didnt know if it works. Does Willees fix work for my 2010? It seems that the latest posts on the subject were back in 09. I need to get educated.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I am almost 98% sure that WilleE SPG would work since the 07-10 nav systems are pretty much the same as far as wiring I would think. As for the other choices there is always a chance that they will work without issues but I not heard of anyone doing it on a 2010 yet, best bet is contact them and ask.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I called LockPick and they were still about 2 months out on the 2010. No reason Wilee's SPG wouldn't work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does Wilees SPG allow everything to work all the time? Didnt read anything in his setup about fooling the park brake for movies or is it in conjunction with something else? So with Wilees can one play movies on the RSES and display up front and still have the GPS navigating in the back ground for a oneclick back to see how for I am from destination? Backup cam works at any time? Does the SPG have to be turned off for Nav to route and function like the factory intended? I am a little underinformed and would like someone to tell me what Wilees does for sure and if there are any drawbacks? Thanks

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Does Wilees SPG allow everything to work all the time? Didnt read anything in his setup about fooling the park brake for movies or is it in conjunction with something else? So with Wilees can one play movies on the RSES and display up front and still have the GPS navigating in the back ground for a oneclick back to see how for I am from destination? Backup cam works at any time? Does the SPG have to be turned off for Nav to route and function like the factory intended? I am a little underinformed and would like someone to tell me what Wilees does for sure and if there are any drawbacks? Thanks
All your questions are as close as a search but here a little help....

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/gps-and-navigation-assistance/114858-diy-all-nav-functions-all-time/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've read that thread but the most recent post was a year ago. Haven't read much about 2010 models yet? Can I still get a hold of one of Willees SPGs? I have read most of threads on the topic but my concern is there is not much about 2010 models yet. They have been out for 6 months or so now so someone has to have figured something out for the 2010s. I appreciate the responses but I still don't know which was to go or who to contact. Tried to email and pm Wilee but no luck yet. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I've read that thread but the most recent post was a year ago. Haven't read much about 2010 models yet? Can I still get a hold of one of Willees SPGs? I have read most of threads on the topic but my concern is there is not much about 2010 models yet. They have been out for 6 months or so now so someone has to have figured something out for the 2010s. I appreciate the responses but I still don't know which was to go or who to contact. Tried to email and pm Wilee but no luck yet. Thanks in advance.
PM him also he may see that first... I know I was doing some emailing with him a few weeks ago so he still around and I do think he still selling pre-built units and also if you want to build your own his website still had the schematics to do that. He also may just be realy busy so give it time he will get back to you sooner or later.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Repair Manuals..... Which one???

Ok, so I've been looking around for a good manual that has the Electrical Wiring Diagram of the 2008 Tundra........
Ebay has the following manuals for sale, but I don't see anything specific to an Electrical Diagram:

Volume 1 covers:
Introduction, Preparation, Service Specifications, Maintenance, Engine Control Systems (cont'd).
(Pub. No. RM11A0U1)

Volume 2 covers:
Engine Control Systems (cont'd), Engine Mechanical, Fuel, Emission Control, Intake, Exhaust, Cooling.
(Pub. No. RM11A0U2)

Volume 3 covers:
Lubrication, Ignition, Starting, Automatic Transmission (cont'd).
(Pub. No. RM11A0U3)

Volume 4 covers:
Automatic Transmission (cont'd), Transfer, Propeller Shaft, Drive Shaft, Differential, Axle, Suspension Control, Suspension, Tire & Wheel, Brake Control, Brake, Parking Brake, Steering Column, Power Steering, Air Conditioning.
(Pub. No. RM11A0U4)

Volume 5 covers:
Supplemental Restraint System, Seat Belt, Theft Deterrent, Engine Immobiliser, Cruise Control, Lighting, Wiper & Washer, Door Lock, Meter, Audio / Visual.
(Pub. No. RM11A0U5)

Volume 6 covers:
Navigation, Park Assist / Monitoring, Horn, Garage Door Opener, Other Systems, Winshield / Windowglass, Mirror, Instrument Panel.
(Pub. No. RM11A0U6)

Volume 7 covers:
Seat, Engine Hood / Door, Exterior, Interior, Sliding Roof, CAN Communication.
(Pub. No. RM11A0U7)

ANYBODY know where manual I should be looking at to acquire the Electrical Diagram.......????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts