Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 trd sport rcsb. I had the supercharger installed when I bought the truck. My next plan is a lowering kit. I would much rather leave it stock and just drop the back enough to level the truck out. Nothing against 4wd's but I hate having people ask if its 4wd I won't it to look like a fast a$$ sport truck. If anyone has suggestions or photos of there lowered rcsb please send the pics and brand of kit to [email protected] . Also if anyone has suggestions on how to just drop the back. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
^^Thank krew!!! And that is the 2/4 inch lowering kit from McGaughy's..

Welcome to TS, pics of your ride???

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you're lowing a RCSB don't forget to c-notch the little cross-member that's near the gas tank, otherwise you'll have clearance issues with the driveshaft.

I'm lowering mine next week, and my driveshaft has a couple marks on it even though it's stock height.

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
^^Great tip, I still need to that, my driveshaft has a few scrathes on it from that cross member.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have the 2"-4.5" drop and i havent seen any scratches on my shaft, must be because i kept the original bump stops because they are a bit longer than teh ones supplied on the kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts